The Flurry Analytics Agent allows you to track the usage and behavior of your Android, iOS or Windows Phone application on users’ phones for viewing in the Flurry Analytics system. It is designed to be as easy as possible with a basic setup complete in few minutes.
There are many features available in the Flurry Analytics API, such as:
- Session tracking
- Event logging, with optional parameters
- Page View tracking
- Demographics tracking, such as age, gender and user id
- Location tracking
- App version tracking
- And much more…
The setup for all the platforms is very easy with only a few steps:
- Add the
FlurryAgent.OnStartSession(this, "YOUR_API_KEY");to the
OnStartmethod of the Activity or Service.
OnStopmethod of the Activity or Service.
FinishedLaunchingmethod of the Application Delegate
Activatedevents of the Application.
And that’s it, your mobile app will start sending activity usage statistics to the Flurry servers!
Flurry Analytics SDK supported versions:
- SDK for iOS supports Xcode tools 4.5 and above
- SDK for Android supports Android API level 10 (Gingerbread) and above
- SDK for Windows Phone supports Windows Phone 8 and above
It is released under the same license as the native libraries.
The Making Of
You can read up on how the binding was created in my blog: